Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I get it, Adam!

Adam showed me blogs a LONG time ago (OK, maybe 3 years or so ago) and I blew it off. "Who the heck would want to know about someone rambling away about their sorry ass miserable life?!" is what I thought :-)

Now, I just saw the deal where I can restrict access to the blogs. That is what I always wanted. I want my information on the web so that my friends and family can get to it but not just anyone. I also want to put up pictures of my family and let my relatives around the world check them out.

Of course, if the blog is ' out there' then there must be a back door to get to it (other than the admins, etc.)

Adam - I just got it (yeah, you're right - I'm a late adopter).

1 comment:

ifindkarma said...

You're using blogspot AND gmail???

No wonder Google stock is flying through the roof!!

Homemade masks may help curb spread; not protect against infection

I asked a fellow ToastMaster if  making masks at home  and donating them would be of value since they are  not N95 . More on that late...